Monday, September 1, 2008

Sexism for Sarah Palin is so passe!


Here is an interview she did last year with Monocle Magazine:

M: This is a very male state. Have you been a victim of sexism in your public career and in that regard, have your good looks and beauty-queen past hindered you?

Sarah Palin: If I have, I am totally oblivious to it. I haven't let it be an issue because it's just so passé, so 20 years ago to me. If anything though, what I have encountered, is age discrimination. It never occurred to me I was too young, but maybe I was. I feel pretty old right now. As for my looks [laughing], I don't know. Yes I did the beauty queen thing. But I was never a girly-girl. I did it for college scholarships. It paid for tuition for many years.

Wow! tha'ts my girl. I think it's time for woman stope wining about sexism specailly when they are elecetd for high offices.

Photo Credit